This week we have had fantastic time learning about Cinderella! We read the story, spoke about the events and about the different characters.
Here are some activities for you to do with your grownups at home:
- Design and make your own carriage to take Cinderella to the ball (you could use a paper plate for the carriage)
- Make your own Prince or Princess crown or magic wand
- Read fairy tale stories and tell your grownups which story is your favourite and why (you can find some stories on the Cbeebies website https://www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies/stories/melody-princess-and-the-pea
- Learn to tell the time to o’clock (make your own clock)
- Have a Royal Afternoon Tea with the people who live in your home (you could write an invitation to invite the people in your home to come)
- Dress up as a Princess or Prince and write a list of the special things you do
Please continue to email your work to the Reception email address, we really enjoy seeing all of the lovely work you are doing at home.
Miss Hurley, Mrs Rogers & Miss Webb