Information About Our School
Leigh Beck Infant School started life in 1932 and split into seperate Infant and Junior schools in 1969. The Infant school retained the attractive 1930s building and is situated in pleasant grounds with a parents waiting area.
Leigh Beck Infant and Nursery Academy aim to give children the best start to their educational journey in a safe and productive learning environment.
Northwick Park Primary Academy Trust's visions to develop well-rounded, confident, creative, responsible, resilient pupils who aspire to succeed. We respect the individual needs of our pupils and provide a caring and creative environment that empowers excellent social, emotional, physical and intellectual development. The mental and physical wellbeing of all members of the school community sits at the heart of everything we do.
The School’s Aims are:
- To value and recognise the uniqueness and achievement of every member of our school family.
- To promote British and Co-operative Values and attitudes of care, tolerance, trust and respect within the school and wider communities.
- To nurture and support all abilities, helping every child to achieve his or her potential in all areas of learning – intellectual, emotional, physical, social, moral, spiritual and cultural.
- To ensure excellence in teaching and learning within a high quality learning environment, through leadership and within all aspects of school life.
- To equip children with the resilience and perseverance to become creative and independent thinkers and to become learners for life within an ever-changing world.
- To provide the full breadth of the National Curriculum with emphasis on the basic skills of English, mathematics, science and computing.
Department of Education School Details.