Information About Our School
Leigh Beck Infant and Nursery Academy aim to give children the best start to their educational journey in a safe and productive learning environment.
Leigh Beck Infant Academy recognises that each child is an individual; that all children are creative; and that all children need to succeed. Therefore, Leigh Beck Infant Academy respects the individual needs of the children; fosters a caring and creative environment; and emphasises the social, emotional, physical, intellectual development of each child.
The School’s Aims are:
- To value and recognise the uniqueness and achievement of every member of our school family.
- To promote British and Co-operative Values and attitudes of care, tolerance, trust and respect within the school and wider communities.
- To nurture and support all abilities, helping every child to achieve his or her potential in all areas of learning – intellectual, emotional, physical, social, moral, spiritual and cultural.
- To ensure excellence in teaching and learning within a high quality learning environment, through leadership and within all aspects of school life.
- To equip children with the resilience and perseverance to become creative and independent thinkers and to become learners for life within an ever-changing world.
- To provide the full breadth of the National Curriculum with emphasis on the basic skills of English, mathematics, science and computing.
Department of Education School Details.